Variable Mulcher VM60
The Auger Torque VM60 perfect for excavators and skid steers and can cut up to 60 inches in width.
Suitable for excavators and skid steer loaders, these mulchers are capable of handling some of the toughest clearance applications as well as more precise hedge trimming, and a working width of up to 1.5m. Making this mulcher unique is the option of different drums and the variety of easy to fix teeth. The fixed tungsten teeth drum gives a robust blunt cutting edge for thick timber, hedges and branches. The swinging hammer teeth gives a cleaner and more precise cut and level surface for hedges. So, whatever the job at hand you can easily switch between the options, providing the ultimate solution for all your land clearing needs.
You may also like…
Heavy Duty Construction
- Solid steel structure
- Low profile design for good visibility
- Removable side plates for easy belt access
- Drainage holes for use in bad weather
Removable Push Bar & Pressure Gauge
- Easily convert from skid steer to excavator operation - remove the push bar & pressure gauge to help save on weight & bulkiness when attached to excavators.
Heavy Duty Drum - Easily Swapped On-Site
- Drum change on-site with ease for maximum versatility
- Drums balanced to grade G16 and run 1/2 inch thick sidewalls
Optimised Cutting Teeth
- Designed for optimal strike rate & timing to prevent drum stall & clogging
Fixed Tungsten Tooth Drum
- The toughest and most versatile option.
- Suitable for solid timber up to 10 inch thick, lighter material like hedges and tree branches.
- Adjustable for optimised performance
- Easy access for maintenance checks
- Heavy duty hinges & dual locking pins
Heavy Duty Bearings & Triple Belt System
- Large bearings for smooth running & reliability
- Shrouded external greasing points
- Easy access triple belt system
Replaceable Skid Plates
- Easily removed & replaced
- Also aids drum storage
Swinging Hammer Tooth Drum
- Offers a cleaner cutting performance on soft materials.
- Ideal for lighter work where clean cutting of soft vegetation is required like reshaping dense hedgerows or processing hedge and branch trimmings into mulch.
- Capable of mulching smaller trees down to ground.
MODEL VM40 VM60 Oil Pressure Range 2320.6 - 2610.7 psi 3190.8 - 3480-9 psi Optimum Oil Pressure 2610.7 psi 3480.9 psi Oil Flow Range 15.85 - 18.49 gpm 22.4 - 25.0 gpm Optimum Oil Flow 18.49 gpm 25.0 gpm Suitable for 11023 to 22046 lbs Excavators & Skidsteer Loaders 22046 to 33069 lbs Excavators & Skidsteer Loaders Drum Cutting Width 40 in 60 in Drum Speed 2400 rpm (machine dependant) 2400 rpm (machine dependant) Max. Log Diameter 5 in 10 in Dimensions 27.32in x 49.61in x 31.57in (h x w x d) 34.06 in x 72.05 in x 39.45 in (h x w x d) Total Weight 882 lbs 1763.7 lbs